Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Late Night Drawing #1

So I should have been working on an essay that's due for me this Friday but
instead I thought it better to get some grey scale practice in. Looking at
busts and casts inspire me to draw and paint to know end (wish I owned one) so I
decided to do just that.

One of my life goals is to sit down in front of a fountain, any
fountain for that matter in Florence and draw that mother up!
Just thinking about that gets me amped!
Like my ex-girlfriend always said to me, "Someday Jesse, someday."


4 comments:

Dead.Weight said...

whats this done with?
Someday Jesse, someday
bahahahahahah

Cristian Camaroschi said...

So SIK MAN!!!!

Jesse Graham said...

LOL Hey Tee! It's just done on the computer - I used Painter for it!

Jesse Graham said...

Thanks Cam!