Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fat Joe Portrait

Fat Joe has always been on my roster of rappers that I listen too, but never on my top five. Recently though I've been listening to him and his most recent album that was released on March 11th, called "The Elephant in the Room". I must say that I'm feeling it and listened to it relentlessly while doing this portrait.

I have to say that there's something I enjoy about drawing rap artists. Not sure what it is, but I think it may have something to do with there charisma and there looks of attitude.


18X24 charcoal.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

i really like this one too.. i remember you showing it to me when i was over... im glad u finally finished it up and posted it :)

danSEDDON said...

another masterpeice by Jesse. hahaha man your way too good to be human, but im a really big fan. keep it up my dear sweet Jesse.
love Dan

Farrukh Khan said...

nice work, keep it up !!!

Rosie said...

I always knew you were talented, but most of the work I have seen from you is randomness drawn on paper bags and newsprint. The extended body parts and figures reminiscent of aliens are my in person repertoire with you. This portrait is outstanding! Fat Joe is essence, though I love your randomness too.

Anonymous said...

i dont know u but i dig the art do a lot myself.. keep the vibe goin