Saturday, March 15, 2008

Good vs. Evil

Yet another assignment for Gary Taxali here. This illustration is my idea of "Good vs. Evil". To be honest, this wasn't in my opinion my best concept for "Good vs. Evil" but it was surly the one I was most excited about executing - and at the end of the year, it's hard to feel that way. Like I said, it's not the deepest concept so it's pretty self explanatory but it's of a royalty figure and the opposite of her is coming out from under her dress, which in my mind, would be peasant's and live stock. So who's good and who's evil?

Good vs Evil Sketch
Sketch. graphite.


Good vs Evil
Digital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very unique artist and creator. I admire you for that.

obat denature said...

very interesting ...... nice ...........
this really helped me ............ good luck ........... spirit .............
visit also my website .......... please ..............

Penyakit Sipilis
Gatal Di Selangkangan
Obat Kanker
Obat Diabetes
Obat Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Sipilis